Approved Policies and Procedures Changes
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Association Representation at Other Events.
- Section 3a: Joint Council of Extension Professionals (JCEP) Leadership Conference – The President and President-Elect shall attend the JCEP conference. They will receive reimbursement for registration fee, out-of-state per diem, coach/economy airfare, mileage reimbursement or transportation service (shuttle, Uber, Lyft, etc.). Adjust to: The President and President-Elect shall attend the JCEP conference, unless they appoint a member to serve as representative in her/his absence.
- Section 3b. Public Issues Leadership Development (PILD) Forum – The President-Elect and the Vice President of Public Affairs shall attend the PILD Forum or their designee. They will receive reimbursement for registration fee, out-of-state per diem, coach/economy airfare, mileage reimbursement or transportation service (shuttle, Uber, Lyft, etc.). Adjust to: The President-Elect and the Vice President of Public Affairs shall attend the PILD Forum, unless they appoint a member to serve as representative in her/his absence.
- Add a section 4. 4. If a NCEAFCS Member receives scholarship funds to attend a National Meeting, the Association will support their attendance if the budget allows.
Recognition and Awards.
- Section 2: “All applications eligible for National awards must adhere to eligibility, criteria, procedures, and instructions as described on the NEAFCS.org website. To apply for an award, login into NEAFCS.org Members Only section and select the online awards application link.”, will have an added exception under it that will read: a. State Exception – A member can receive more than one state first place individual and/or team award as the lead author in the same year (Approved August 2022).
- Section 4: Will be eliminated since it is included in the NEAFCS Awards Manual.
- Section 5. “Trophies and Tributes in Goldsboro have been selected to supply award plaques each year. In the event that pricing becomes an issue or the relationship with the company declines, the State Vice President for Professional Development and Recognition must secure 3 bids, notify the State President, and get approval to award the contract to a different company. (Approved August 2004)”, will be adjusted to, “The State Vice President for Professional Development and Recognition will order awards from the previous year’s selected supplier. If that pricing becomes an issue or the relationship with the company declines, the VP in charge must secure 3 bids, notify the State President, and get approval to award the contract to a different company (Approved August 2022).”
- Update delegate chart (Appendix 1, currently on pg 7).
|President (Voting Delegate)||NE||SE||SC||W||NC||NE|
|District Delegate (Alternate 4)||NE||SE||SC||W||NC||NE|
|President-Elect (Voting Delegate)||SE||SC||W||NC||NE||SE|
|District Delegate (Alternate 5)||SE||SC||W||NC||NE||SE|
|District Delegate (Voting Delegate)||SC||W||NC||NE||SE||SC|
|District Delegate (Alternate 2)||W||NC||NE||SE||SC||W|
|District Delegate (Alternate 3)||NC||NE||SE||SC||W||NC|
|Treasurer (Alternate 1)||W||W||NC||NC||NE||NE|
- Update Appendix 2 – Due to NCJCEP rotation being off. Also corrected State Life Member as the rotation was all over the place.
|VP Public Affairs||SC||W||NC||NE||SE||SC||W||NC|
|VP Professional Development & Recognition (2 year)||NC||NC||NE||NE||SE||SE||SC||SC|
|VP Member Resources & Historian (2 year)||SC||SC||W||W||NC||NC||NE||NE|
|Secretary (2 year)||NE||NE||SE||SE||SC||SC||W||W|
|Treasurer (2 year)||W||W||NC||NC||NE||NE||SE||SE|
|Counselor and Nominating Chair (Immediate Past President)||NC||NE||SE||SC||W||NC||NE||SE|
|State Life Member||SE||SC||W||NC||NE||SE||SC||W|
|NCEAFCS provides NCJCEP Leadership||Parliame-ntarian||Webm-aster||Treasurer||Secretary||Pres-Elect||Pres||Past Pres||Officer-at-Large|
- Update Appendix 3 – NC JCEP Rotation (Our current list does not align with what NCJCEP has in their officer rotation. See here the NCJCEP rotation sheet. I have updated to match the NCJCEP officer rotation).