Committee Plans of Work
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Duties Per Policies and Procedures
- Will adhere to the following schedule when submitting plans and reports:
- November 1 – Plan of Work for the coming year is to be submitted to the webmaster for posting to the association’s website. All state officers and standing committee chairs should work with their respective district officers and committee chairs to create their plan of work.
- January/February – Mid-Year Executive Board Meeting – District Presidents, State VPs, and Standing Committee chairs are to give an update on their plan of work. No written report is needed for the board meeting, but the Plan of Work should be posted to the website as stated in “a” above.
- July 1 – Annual Report – All state officers and standing committee chairs should work with their respective district officers and committee chairs to create a year-end annual report based on their plan of work. This report should be e-mailed to state officers and committee chairs and should be sent to the webmaster for posting to the association’s website prior to Annual Meeting.
- July/August – Annual Meeting – District Presidents, State Vice Presidents, and State Standing committee chairs should bring to the Annual Meeting 5 copies of their annual report to distribute at the Executive board meeting. All reports are submitted prior to the state meeting to the webmaster for posting to the web and can be viewed electronically.
- The State Association Nominating Committee shall complete their duties one month prior to the Annual Session.
- The District Nominating Committees should conduct the election of officers at their Spring District Meetings.
- The composition of all committees, with the exception of the Resource Development and Annual Session Committee, shall be based on one per District. It is recommended that the State Chairman of the committee have served on the committee previously. See Appendix 2.
- Each Annual Session Committee’s composition shall be determined by need and as described in the section of this document titled “ANNUAL SESSION”.
- All Executive Board Members will be provided with a copy of committee appointments for the current year by the President.
- Attendance at the Annual Session at which a committee member is officially appointed is recommended for the Annual Session Committee appointees and required for State Officer and Standing Committee appointees. 5. The web page committee will be composed of the Web Master and the State and District Vice-Presidents for Public Affairs. The purpose of this committee is to review the Association’s website and make suggestions for improvements.